0 Flares 0 Flares ×
The 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy® Award contest has officially begun.
Here are several documents which will assist in navigating the entry and judging process
- Outlines what programs can enter, who can enter and judge, how the judging works and the various deadlines associated with the entry and judging process.
- The PDF has links in the index to assist in navigating the document
- This document outlines each category, and includes category descriptions for each, what is required for submission and the deadlines associated with each category.
- It has been formatted so that you can find all information for a category on a single page. It has internal links from the index and inside the body of the document to assist in navigating the document to find related categories.
- You might print the specific category pages that pertain to the categories you are planning to enter.
- For returning entrants and judges, this document outlines new categories and any changes to existing categories.
- All Entry and Judging Deadlines, Nominations Announcement Dates and Ceremony Dates
- If you are submitting for a program and also related performer and craft categories, this document will assist in finding the correct available categories